RE: Outlook Clients with E2K login delay & freeze

  • From: "Sherif Shiha" <sh_shiha@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:39:56 +0200

Well, I've been using my antivirus more than 18 months now, never happened
before , and didn't change it since then, only updates to the virus definitions
all what happenes..

About the information store scanning and the Exchange program file folder, I
had a problem 6 months ago that the information store stopped mounted, that
happened because my antivirus was scanning that folder ( program files
\exchsrvr ) and removed a suspicious file which was ( E00.log ) !!!! which
ofcource is essential to keep the exchange service running ..

Well, I am delivering emails on client's workstations in a .pst file,and
connected with MAPI mode ( Exchange server mode ) so sometimes users have to
press send/receive to deliver mails from exchange server inbox to the .pst file
on his machine.

Sherif