RE: Outlook Client/Security

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <elanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 07:15:39 -0800

I'm using a NetGear (Bay Networks) FA310TX Fast Ethernet Adapter (10/100), and
I verified it's forced to 100FD.

>>> Harris@xxxxxxxx 03/04/02 10:52AM >>>
http://www.MSExchange.org/

What type network card is installed in the exchange server?  I mention this
because I had a Dell with a 100Mb/Gb network card that was giving similar
problems.  It was actually causing Exchange to shut down due to network
problems.  I had forced it to use 100 Mb half duplex, then full duplex with the
same results.  Only after I changed to a 10/100 card did the problems go away.