[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook Client Version through ESM?

  • From: cs <chrsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:00:45 +0100

Many thanks Carl. It must be a Friday afternoon - I was only looking under Mailboxes. What a doughnut I am - perhaps next time i'll use my initiative and actually have a look before posting dumb questions!!

Client version is/can-be listed under Logons for each store.  If you don't see it, right-click the table, chooose View, then Add/Remove columns.