Outlook Calendar issues

  • From: "Mike Hogenauer" <MHogenauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:47:29 -0800

All,

I'm having an issue with all my users in Outlook and all my Conference
room resources.

When you schedule a meeting and you hover your mouse over a block on
time that's already scheduled in the new meeting request pane, all users
are able to read all information in the meeting request.

I've set all my resources permissions to:

Default = contributor

Anonymous= contributor

I've even set it to none and refreshed the Free/busy and I can still see
the information in all scheduled meeting.

We did recently have an exchange failure that required a restore but I
don't think they're related because we we're able to restore everything
back to normal.

I obviously think it's permissions related but If so how can I set the
permissions for all users in the org?

Thanks!

Mike