RE: Outlook Calendar / Brazilian Time

  • From: "david" <apba08@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:42:12 -0000

As AK says the best way is to make sure your server time is correct and then
synchronise all pc?s to the server.

In outlook ? tools ? options ? preferences ? calendar options ? time zone
have you checked (or unchecked) the ?Adjust for daylight saving time? box?

David S

I've stopped 229 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at
 <> Cloudmark SpamNet - Join the fight
against spam!