RE: Outlook Calendar / Brazilian Time

  • From: "Anthony Kariuki" <a.kariuki@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:41:56 +0300

I don't tinker with workstation time at all. All the user machines synchronise
their time with the server. Since Exchange is sits on a server with similar
time as the workstation, no time difference occurs. I then sync the servers
with an UTC NTP server. May be  you could try this method and decide whether to
use it.

AK