RE: Outlook 2k3 issue

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:04:43 -0400

Sounds like Adware/Spyware to me.

You might want to run this to see...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew English [mailto:andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 9:00 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook 2k3 issue

A client of mine uses OL 2k3 on his notebook computer. When he gets his
emails sometimes there are URL's in them, if he clicks on any one of
them a dialog box appears with this My Documents content and it seems to
be looking for a *.exe file.

I have tried to send this client my own web site URL to see if it's a
problem it the URL in his emails. The same thing happens.

I check his IE and it seems to be working without any problems. So I am
wondering if anyone here has had this problem or can suggest a fix?

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site: