[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook 2007 prompting for password every time?

  • From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:58:23 -0500

That is true.  Based on the initial question (and limited info) I assumed that this was a single user issue.

From: Chris Wall <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009, 9:48 PM

This is a simple fix.   Google finds it in just a few secs…  Answer is below.

In Outlook, select Tools, Account Settings, double click ‘Microsoft Exchange’, More Settings (button), select the Security tab, uncheck “Always Prompt for Logon Credentials”.