[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook 2003-2007 question

  • From: "Beckett, Bill" <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:43:50 -0400

gotcha

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Nelson
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:25 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Re: Outlook 2003-2007 question

Ok, from what I can see, you need to set up a profile in outlook for the resource, log in, and set the calendar options to publish 12 months.  You will probably want to use a GPO or login script to publish a registry setting to set all user’s to publish 12 months.  If not then after you fix it, it is possible for someone else to break it again.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/197712

http://outlook-tips.net/cs/blogs/outlooktips/archive/2009/05/27/941.aspx