RE: Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000

  • From: "ANWAR HOSSAIN" <anwar_mcse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 04:18:07 +0000

very easy

configure your outlook to access mail by Imap protocol instead of pop3

NB: if you mean this problem

From: "Kelli Irwin" <kelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2000
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:27:05 -0400

Hi All,

I just installed Outlook 2003 on one of my workstations and used my Exchange Account. It immediately started downloading the email to the local Inbox and deleting the incoming email on the server. Our users on occasion use two or three different workstations so I always want to keep a copy of all email on the server, for each user. My question is, how do I configure Outlook 2003 to keep a copy each email on the server mailbox store?

Thanks much,
Kelli Irwin

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: