RE: Outlook 2003 rules not working...

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:52:02 -0500

Then there's two things to look at: is the message supposed to trigger the
rule (look carefully, because the rule does) or is it that the rule just
isn't firing?  The second leads to the troubleshooting to find out why.  One
thing to look at is the way you made your rules to be sure you didn't tell
Outlook to stop processing the rules after that one, to be sure you don't
have conflicting rules, etc.  Finally, are these rules client-side or
server-side rules?  If client side, try setting it server side and see if
you get better results.

Al