RE: Outlook 2003 rules not working...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:54:01 -0500

Sure. I've created a rule to send all mail from this list to a folder named
Exchange. I filter on the Sent To option and then select Move To. On some
mail it works then there are some I notice where the sent to is showing Me
only and not providing many of there options. There are also some I have to
select the From option. Again a lot is getting dropped into the inbox
instead of going to their designated folders.

Thanks

  _____