Outlook 2003 rules not working...

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <mcummings@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:03:14 -0500

I'm using Outlook 2003 on a laptop that's collecting mail from my ISP. The mail
that's being collected is from various user lists and groups much like this
one, plus some spam and other internet crap. I attempt to create rules to place
the mail into specified folders and notice that the rules don't seem to work.
Some mail gets forwarded to the proper folder and some continue to get dropped
into my inbox. So I go and create the rule again this time focusing on
everything that includes the email address and whatever. This also works but
not the way it did in some of the older versions of Outlook. Would anyone be
familiar with this or know of a way to have the rules filter the mail
accordingly without having to create one for each mail?

Thanks