RE: Outlook 2003 problems

  • From: "Enamorado Jose (RBNA/CIT1) *" <Jose.Enamorado@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:40:51 -0500

The first thing you need to do is to check to see if the Outlook client
is still connected to the mailbox server.
You can easily to that by holding the control key and at the same time
you right click on the outlook shortcut that appears right next to the
clock on the task bar. Select Connection Status.....and check to see if
you at least have one "Mail" type connection.

Jose Enamorado