Outlook 2003 on W2K3: RPC over HTTP

  • From: "Mustafa Cicek" <mbcicek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 02:54:22 -0600

Hi!
We deployed Exchange 2003 based on Windows 2003 AD. Our Windows XP user
can access Exchange Server by using RPC over HTTP without any problem.

We have Windows 2003 on which we installed Outlook
2003 with SP1. Our users will use RPC over HTTP from this client also.
Unfortunately they cannot connect from this computer to Exchnage by using
RPC over HTTP. They have no problem with OWA connections.

Is there any restrictions for RPC over HTTP if a Windows 2003 Server is
deployed as Outlook 2003 client?
How can we fix this problem?

Best Regards
Mustafa