[ExchangeList] Re: Outlook 2003 oddity

  • From: "Jabber Wock" <jabberwock99@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:20:51 -0500

Hi,

I had something just like this a few months ago.  We tried re-creating his Outlook profile, exporting and re-importing his mailbox PST (Exmerge on the server), and nothing worked.  In the end we had to completely blow away the account in AD and the mailbox as well, then re-create the user from scratch and then re-import his data (having saved it with ExMerge first before blowing away the account).

HTH!

JW

On Feb 12, 2008 12:28 PM, John Parker <jp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all…

Outlook 2003

Exchange server 2003 standard

I have a user who works a lot offline.

When he comes in he reconnects to the network, opens exchange and, once connected,

Presses send/receive.

But for some odd reason, he is getting a Information Store is at its limit.

His Mailbox is 750mb in size

And my info store is fine.

He is the only user who is having this issue and I do have other users who work the same qay with zero issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

John Parker, MCSE

IT Administrator