RE: Outlook 2003 error, mail box is full (but is not)

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:22:30 -0400

John,
I am not sure if you are still having the problem or not. But, to me it
looks like a problem with the OST file. I suggest deleting or renaming
the current OST file, and let Outlook create a fresh copy. When you
delete the profile, the OST file is not deleted by default, and is
reused when you create a new profile for the same user ID.

HTH.
Regards,
Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator