Re: Outlook 2003 connect to Exchange 2000

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 01:03:00 -0000

Hi All

I too have this problem but fortunately only on one machine. Did the machine
have the beta release on beforehand that refused to acknowledge Exchange as
being on the network at all, by any chance? I also find that going back to
Outlook XP restores normality. The situation is not user or profile specific
and is not version specific as I tried against a 2K server in one
organisation and a 2K3 in the other. Throughout it has never worked on this
one machine. I can only think to rebuild it unless anyone knows different.?
The error doesn't appear to be in the knowledge base for Outlook either so
any ideas would be much appreciated here too.

I actually think this is some sort of licensing issue but that is only a gut
feeling.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.