[ExchangeList] Outlook 2003 Client Question

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:05:09 -0500

Hey all,

I have this issue with one of my Outlook 2003 clients.  When he goes
into Outlook Today view, wherever graphics would be, there are red X's
in their place, kind of like a missing picture from a broken link in
Internet Explorer...   Also, if I make any changes to the Outlook Today,
those changes are not saved.  Does anyone know where Outlook Today looks
to find its graphics??  The installation is fully updated to SP2. Not a
huge issue but just really annoying :-(\

Thanks!!

Rich