RE: Outlook 2002 view question

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:40:54 -0400

Typo correction.....

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Stelley, Douglas
        Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 7:28 AM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook 2002 view question

        http://www.MSExchange.org/

        One of my users changed a portion of her Outlook & I have no
idea what she did.

        Using  "Preview Pane" , as you look at the message in the lower
right box, on top of it is what I call the header information (To From
Subject CC). Anyways, she has the "Preview Pane", but that header info
is turned off. Does anyone know how to turn it back on?

        -Doug

$subst('Email.Unsub')

        Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
message may be legally privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
communication in error please notify the author immediately by replying
to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.