Outlook 2002 view question

  • From: "Stelley, Douglas" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 07:27:32 -0400

One of my users changed a portion of her Outlook & I have no idea what
she did.

Using AutoPreview, as you look at the message in the lower right box, on
top of it is what I call the header information (To From Subject CC).
Anyways, she has the autopreview, but that header info is turned off.
Does anyone know how to turn it back on?

-Doug

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.