Outlook 2002 security feature and exch 5.5

  • From: "uji" <roszi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:47:27 -0700

 I have Exch 5.5 sp3 (on NT4) for mail server and installed outlook 2000
on clients desktop.But one client install windows xp and outlook 2002.When
I mail an exe file to a distribution list (group), everyone receives the
mail and the exe file. But he only receive my mail and not the exe file,
if other attachment like powerpoint file he can receive. The error message
included in the email is

'Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe

Is there a way that I could configured so that he could receive the exe
file? I mean without renaming the extension file.
Maybe configured in his desktop registry or in the Exch server ?