RE: Outlook 2002 Problems

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:46:45 -0800

I rather doubt that it is a hardware issue - the laptop was brand new about
Jan of this year - so it doesn't seem likely - but I could be wrong.

We are using an ACT 6.0 database which accesses Outlook a lot - so that may
have something to do with these issues too.  I am trying to get more info on
that possibility too - I do understand that SP3 has some issues with third
party apps - but we have not installed that yet - at least I hope he hasn't.
Vicki