Outlook 2002 Problems

  • From: "Knutsen, Vicki" <vickik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:00:06 -0800

Has anyone had some of these similar problems with Outlook 2002?

1. I experience a "stop" while typing an e-mail....and need to wait 10 -15
seconds before the thing "wakes up" again... Often, when it does "wake up"
the curser is in some other place, and I'm finding myself typing in a
completely different row.
2. While typing, the things freezes and the "requesting information" comes on
down in the lower tray. When that happens, I have to quickly "CANCEL" the
requesting motion to save my e-mail. Even at that, the e-mail gets
'CORRUPTED' and it saves it is "to be sent" mail. I've got 2 in that hopper
right now and I'll go and see if I can send them right now, or if the error
message comes up again..............be right back.................
3. The "drafts" were there, and I was able to send them.... However, by the
"clock" I am spending nearly 1/4 of my time waiting for various problems that
I have with Outlook and doing my morning e-mails...

Vicki Knutsen
Portland, Oregon