RE: Outlook 2000 Holidays

  • From: "Steven Barnard" <SBarnard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:30:56 +1100

Yes, it is an AD domain.

I tried doing a registry trace using Advanced Registry Tracer, both
before and after
install/adding the holidays, but there where no registry changes that I
could see.

Steven Barnard           Infrastructure Administrator
email: sbarnard@xxxxxxxxxx        web: www.bcs.org.au
Baptist Community Services      Marsfield, Sydney NSW
Phone: (02) 9941 6053     Fax: (02) 9888 1559