RE: Outlook 2000 Contacts

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 10:31:54 -0500

Yes, we do.  Panda antivirus.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Moffat [mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 4:52 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Outlook 2000 Contacts

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Do you have AV software on the server

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Elias, Delores [mailto:delias@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 8:08 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook 2000 Contacts

http://www.MSExchange.org/

I have a user who tells me her contacts are disappearing.  Contacts that she
knows are there and have been there are gone.  My manager searched MS KB and
didn't find anything.  Has anyone had this happen before?

Thanks

Delores
$subst('Email.Unsub')

The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message. Thank you.

$subst('Email.Unsub')

   _____

This E-Mail is confidential. It is not intended to be read, copied,
disclosed or used by any person other than [ExchangeList]

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

 <mailto:usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> usermanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   _____