RE: Outlook 2000 Contacts

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 21:52:20 -0000

Do you have AV software on the server

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Elias, Delores [mailto:delias@xxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 8:08 PM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Outlook 2000 Contacts
        I have a user who tells me her contacts are disappearing.
Contacts that she knows are there and have been there are gone.  My
manager searched MS KB and didn't find anything.  Has anyone had this
happen before?
        List Archives:
        ISA Server Resource Site:
        You are currently subscribed to this Discussion
List as: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        The information supplied in this message may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, the
sender does not intend delivery to you to waive any privilege or right
pertaining to this message. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the
errant message. Thank you.

or used by any person other than [ExchangeList].

unlawful. Optimum Computer Solutions disclaims any liability for any action
taken in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in
this E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum Computer Solutions or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.