Outlook 2000 Contacts

  • From: "Elias, Delores" <delias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 15:08:24 -0500

I have a user who tells me her contacts are disappearing.  Contacts that she
knows are there and have been there are gone.  My manager searched MS KB and
didn't find anything.  Has anyone had this happen before?
The information supplied in this message may be legally privileged.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, the sender does not intend
delivery to you to waive any privilege or right pertaining to this message.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return e-mail, and delete the errant message.  Thank you.