RE: Outlook 2000

  • From: "david" <apba08@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:23:57 +0100

** Sorry I hit the send button too soon ! **

Are you sure the file has been deleted? It may be that you need to "link"
the new profile to the old location.  What I mean is that if a personal
folder had been set up in the old profile with a specific file location for
the e-mail, you will need to set this up again in the new profile.
Try searching for the .pst in the possible locations. If you do find it then
it's a combination (I think) of setting up a new personal folder and going
to control panel - mail - change account to make the link.

David S.

I've stopped 203 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at