RE: Outlook 2000

  • From: "david" <apba08@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:10:42 +0100

Are you sure the file has been deleted? It may be that you need to "link"
the new profile to the old location.  What I mean is that if a personal
folder had been set up in the old profile with a specific file location for
the e-mail, you will need to set this up again in the new profile.
Try searching for the .pst in the possible locations. If you do find it

Regards

David S.

I've stopped 203 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/