RE: Outgoing mail problem in exchange 2000.... .

  • From: Deshwal Chand <chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:22:38 +0530

Did u receive the default message from OS. Check the entry in event log.

 <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"

Chand Deshwal (M.Tech CS&E,  MCSE, CCNA)
Network Administrator
Kampsax India Ltd., Gurgaon
ph: +91 124 6348259-62, Extn. 712
chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:chand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <>