Re: Outgoing mail problem in exchange 2000.....

  • From: Olomo Opeyemi <hoppy_lumz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 00:40:19 -0700 (PDT)

Try the following links;en-us;Q280794;en-us;Q288718
But they may not be too helpful if u have already have Exchange 2000 service
pack 2 running.
 Hasitha S Wijegunawardene wrote:

Hi All...

Having  a problem with Exchange 2000 outgoing mails.

It says that "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt".

I'm having this problem only with Exchange 2000. Our old exchange 5.5 server

which is still on the network has no problems sending mail.

If anyone could help me with this problem I would be most grateful,

Thank you,

Hasitha Samith Wijegunawardene.

Do You Yahoo!?