RE: Outgoing e-mail problem with one user

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 00:09:21 -0700

Can not recreate user at this time, as client is using MS CRM, which is
heavily integrated and I am not sure what deleting and recreating a user
would do in CRM.

How do you remove X.400?

There is no X.400 connector. However, there is a MS Mail connector.

When I re-enabled the Microsoft Exchange MTA Stacks, MS Mail Connector
Interchange, (was already set to manual) and Microsoft Exchange Directory
Synchronization, and looked at queues under X.400 protocol, I see 136
message sitting in the Connector for MS Mail (Exchange) queue. How do I get
these out of there, and prevent them from going there in the first place?

If I go to Add/Remove programs, and uninstall the MS Mail connector, will
that cause other problems?

Or what is the correct way that the MS Mail connector needs to be set up?

This issue is driving me nuts.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You