RE: Outgoing e-mail problem with one user

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:24:29 -0700

After some research, is there a problem if I just stop and disable the
following? (MS Mail Connector Interchange was already set to Manual.)

Microsoft Exchange MTA Stacks
MS Mail Connector Interchange
Microsoft Exchange Directory Synchronization

This is the only Exchange server. There are no trusts or connectors to other
Exchange servers.

If I do disable those now, will that cause problems down the road when I
bring up a new Exchange server and move all mail boxes to that server with
the intent of removing the existing server?

John Tolmachoff
eServices For You