Outgoing e-mail problem with one user

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:21:05 -0700

Continuation of a problem I had posted about before.

One user is complaining outgoing e-mail (out of the company) is not being
received by recipients.

In the message tracking log, I see that the last line is the message was
transferred via X.400. Why, I do not know. I did not set up this server.
Even worse, on the days were the user that is having the problem said the
recipients received the messages, the last line in the tracking log shows
sent via SMTP.

I found 115 messages sitting in an outgoing queue under the X.400 protocol
under MS Connector (Exchange)

However, everyone else's e-mails say on the last line in the message
tracking log transferred via SMTP.

How could this be changing and how do I get rid of the X.400 entirely?

BTW, I restarted the X.400 related service, then those 115 messages

John Tolmachoff
eServices For You