RE: Outgoing Messages

  • From: "Kubilay Ekici" <Kubilay.Ekici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:39:28 +0300

What is your relaying settings ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Meral KESKINER [mailto:MeralK@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2002 4:08 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Outgoing Messages

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Hi All,
I'm using Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5. There hundreds of outgoing messages
that are queued on my server which are viewed from IMC/queues/ Outbound
messages awaiting delivery daily. This messages cannot be identified because
there are no originator or the originator are all unknown. And if I delete
them it will re appear 3 to 4 times before permanently be deleted.

Is this a virus thing or I have problem on my system?
Did anyone experienced the same problem? How will you deal with this
problem. I'm using Antigen Mail Shield Software.

Thanks,