Re: Outbound messages stuck in IMS

  • From: Scott Overfield <soverfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:19:58 -0500

I have the same problem with 2 domains.....started when I applied exchange
service pack first I thought it was a dns problem, but nslookup is
returning the correct mx record for the domains I can't send mail to...I
finally gave up and am relaying all emails destined for those domain through
my ISP....anyone find a solution to this?