[ExchangeList] Re: Out of Office reply issues

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:46:42 -0600

Take a quick look at the ooo that your getting, thier not coming from
the list.  The replies your seeing are never seen by the listserver,
therefor cannot be moderated automagically.  There are many companies
that for business/political reason require sending ooo messages to the
net.  Set a rule in Outlook that moves all your ExchangeList email to a
folder and you can very easily scan it and delete what you don't want to
read.  Or you can do what the normal user does and complain to the Help
Desk and tell them to fix it, err, I see you already did that.
George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.