Out of Disk Space

  • From: "Bob Graf" <bgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:56:38 -0600

Hello,
Running E2K on W2K.  Have 16Gb SCSI drive, 6Gb (C:) partitioned for
Exchange system files, 10Gb (E:) partitioned for priv1.edb files.
Company has gone through fast growth.  Down to 500Mb on (E:).  Do
ESEUTIL weekly but EDB file still growing.  Question is, if I add second
drive, do I need to reinstall Exchange, or is there a simple way to move
edb files to the new drive.  We lost our exchange admin so I am not sure
how to proceed.  Any help would be appreciated.
BG