Other office cannot receive mail from us

  • From: "Lettah G. Dladla" <lgdladla@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:14:31 +0200

Morning all

I need your help , I have reinstalled one of the Anti-virus modules and
now our other office cannot received mail .

I have checked all the settings , they are correct.

Please help

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the Individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received
this mail in error you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution or

All incoming and outgoing mail will be scanned and monitored and even blocked.
Should you have any problems please contact National Nuclear Regulator at +27
12 674 7100 or send mail to Support@xxxxxxxxx

presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by
any virus transmitted by this email.