Re: Organizer Field

  • From: Rick Boza <rickb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Exchange List <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:23:47 -0400

I don't know of a way to change the organizer name, but why not a simpler
solution, simply adding a secondary SMTP recipient address at your gateway
pointing to the recipient?

The address wouldn't be used for anything else externally, but would be
valid to receive the response and forward to your internal user.  The
address should certainly be valid to your Exchange system so no need to
munge the incoming address into a different format.

Note that, not knowing anything at all about your environment, there are
potentially a bundle of holes in this answer, but on the surface, it seems
like it should work.