[ExchangeList] Re: Oracle migration

  • From: "Tom Kern" <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 10:41:16 -0400

You can use Outlook in Internet only mode as Oracle supports POP3 and IMAP.
I don't think you need any add-ons.

However, its a lot of mail and this method seems pretty painful and time consuming.

Thanks

On 4/11/06, Periyasamy, Raj <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I believe you can use Outlook as Oracle mail client, but not sure if it needs any addition modules at Oracle end. However, if you can use Outlook, you can export all emails to PST files, and import into the Exchange 2003 mailboxes.

Thanks.

HTH.
Regards,

Raj Periyasamy