Re: Open relay still exists after

  • From: "John Balos" <jabalos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:43:32 -0800

Cool, this article fixed the problem. Thank you.

John

PS. This is another exchange problem I noticed. I have a uppercampus.edb
and an uppercampus.stm. The edb file is approx. 500 mg and the stm file
is about 3.5 gb. Do you have any idea why this is happening? The reason
it's a problem is because I can't get a complete backup on one tape
because of it's large size.