RE: Open Relay and Unresolved Domain Name Filtering

  • From: "Ezzeldin S. Ezzeldin" <ezzeldin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 16:23:39 -0500

It working fine for me.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Administrator [mailto:Administrator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 3:07 PM
        To: [ExchangeList]
        Subject: [exchangelist] Open Relay and Unresolved Domain Name

        Hey guys,

        What's the best filtering software that I can use to block email
from any open relay and/or unresolved domain name?  This is for my own
personal use so I want something good and not expensive. Right now I got
ORF but I don't think it does the "Unresolved Domain Names" filtering.

        Any suggestions?

        Matt Spencer <>

        List Archives:
        ISA Server Resource Site:
        You are currently subscribed to this Discussion
List as: esezzeld@xxxxxxxx