Re: Open Relay - Revisit -

  • From: "John Balos" <jabalos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 10:21:30 -0800

Cool deal, thank you Dennis. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Olson [mailto:Dennis.Olson@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 7:10 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Re: Open Relay - Revisit -

http://www.MSExchange.org/

As MS had explained it to me for $245.00, the only time an ip address
needs entered into that box is when a machine will have to connect to
port 25. Outlook and most clients don't need that. I have a web server
that uses SMTP to send mail through our Exchange bos so it's internal
IP's are listed there.

Dennis

protected from use or disclosure by law.  Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete the email.

Dennis Olson

Manager, Network Services

602-778-1911