Open MS-Word within Browser and save doc in Exchange Server

  • From: Ranjini Prashanth <rnj_p@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:35:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

We're using ASP technology for sending the request to
the server.
i.e. ASP -->HTTP -->Exchange2000-->HTTP-->Browser
Here we're facing one problem. We've to open MS-Word
within the browser, wherein the user will type in and
this document should be saved back to one of the
folders in Exchange2000 server.

Request some idea as to how to go about this process.

Thanks in advance.
ARSU.

http://sports.yahoo.com/