[ExchangeList] Re: Only DNS server IP address is Wrong !!!

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:19:16 -0400

Your best bet is to run a network trace from the switch side using port
mirroring or something to that affect to analyze when clients are
sending these DHCP requests to see where they're going and who's
providing this 192 address. If you have a network guy, see if he can
assist you in setting this up. Hope this helps.

James Chong