RE: Online Chat Feb 12th 2003

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 15:57:20 +0100

        I don't know if I would be able to make it tomorrow to the chat
session. One thing I would like to raise is the possibility of a global
exchange bulletin board. By this what we could have is a place where
accessibility information is kept on a company by company basis. So that if
a problem happens at Shell for example then I can add the details to the
bulletin board. Anyone then trying to send mails to Shell would then be able
to check the status of routing mail into Shell.

Would like to throw this into the discussion tomorrow and perhaps we can get
some collaboration as to the best way forward if this is agreed.

Another reasonable idea is to have a group that represents Exchange in the
workplace. A group that joins Exchange Administrators from all companies. A
collection of say ten to twenty people that collaborate as a reppresentation
for all companies.

Just a few thoughts on  the way forward.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 935 7152 Fax: +44 207934 1630