Online Chat Feb 12th 2003

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:34:20 -0500

Greetings all.

I have managed to find a day when I have nothing else to do, so I though
I would host an online chat session and give my chat server a run for
its money.

The chat server is located at, you
will be required to create a logon account, there is no set time for the
chat, but I will be online around 10am EST (GMT -5)

This chat session is designed to give everyone a chance to ask questions
and hopefully I or other participants will be able to answer them.

The chat server now has a nice SQL database attached to it, so everyone
will need to create a logon now its up and running live, I will also be
able to produce a transcript of the chat and post it for those that
would like to read it later.

Mark Fugatt
MCT, MCSE, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc