Re: Online Chat

  • From: "Hery" <hery222@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 11:18:37 +0700

RE: [exchangelist] Re: Online ChatHi all,
I've got an problem,
yesterday i sent email to pintumas@xxxxxxxxxx but it was returned  to me.
Can anyone tell me about this error ? sometimes i also get error like this :
"Delivery to the following recipients failed", followed by destionation address.
just that error.  is there something wrong with my exchange server ?
how to solve that two errors so i can send to them without problem ?

Hery

Your message